The “Longevity Activator” has been developed by Dr. Ryan Shelton, Zenith Labs Medical Director and founder of Whole Body Health, and is a proprietary mixture of scientification-studied uncommon ingredients to help your telomeres which play a key role in human ageing.
The Promise: This will help you regain your youth and vitality and fight common ageing symptoms (fatigue, loss of memory, low libido, ageing skin) within 14 days.
At the end of chromosomes (contain the genetic information), telomeres tend to be affecting the amount of times our cells will continue to reproduce and function properly. Each time a cell divides, however, telomeres become shorter.
When this goes on, the cell will lose its replicating ability. It leads to inactivity or death. This mechanism (teleomere shortening) is related to the ageing cycle.
The key to your DNA is the telomerase enzyme. The length of the telomeres is preserved by this enzyme.
A dietary supplement helps to help the telomeres in a realistic way. Some of its expected benefits are as follows:
• Power lasts the entire day
• Encourages heart wellbeing
• Swift, clear mind
• Pain relieves from seams
• Enhances sexual desire
- Terminalia chebula fruit extract (50 mg) – The Ayurvedic herb has been shown to delay the telomere shortening by 45 percent and to increase the lifespan of the cells by more than 40%.
- According to Zenith Labs, Purslane or Portulaca oleracea (25 mg) enhances telomerase activity, reducing the telomerase shortening by 57% in just 14 days. This also decreases depression and increases memory and learning.
- Turmeric root (25 mg) – A strong anti-inflammatory agent.
- Resveratrol (25 mg)-This compound is antioxidant-like. It is also related to good heart health.
- Korean ginseng root extract (25 mg) – this offers improved memory , concentration and stress control skills.
- Cistanche Deserticola (25 mg) – This improves Korean ginseng root extract effectiveness.
- The antioxidant of Pterostilbene (25 mg) is closely related to resveratrol. It helps to control blood sugar, lower bad cholesterol and keep your weight safe.
- Astragalus root (50 mg) – This herb is used for a number of conditions and purposes, such as seasonal allergies, diabetes , heart defects and inflammation.
- Cordyceps (25 mg) – This is ideal to improve your energy and stamina, strengthen your muscles and reduce your muscle soreness.
- Ashwaganda root (25 mg) – It reduces your blood fat and sugar levels and increases your athletic performance.
According to a report from the Journal of the American Geriatric Society, nearly one third of the 51-year-olds experience tiredness. The Longevity Activator helps to improve the strength in several respects.
For example , it can help keep blood sugar stable. This can also motivate you to lose weight (with proper diet and training). If your low energy is due to sleep loss, you should take it to sleep better.
Assists in eliminating Inflammation
Inflammation can be good. It can be good. Nonetheless, it may have adverse effects on your body if allowed to linger for a long time. This can lead to various health issues, such as rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes type 2 and other cancers. Zenith Labs are known for their strong anti-inflammatory action, most of the ingredients used in Longevity Activator supplement, such as turmeric root.
A perfect buddy for your workout
To take the Longevity Activator, you needn’t be old and sick. If you practise or play sports, this could be a suitable addition to your fitness schedule. This will strengthen your shoulder and back strength, help lose weight , reduce muscle soreness and boost your lungs.
Ingredients scientifically researched
More comprehensive, peer-reviewed studies are needed. However, most recent clinical studies indicate that the benefits of these ingredients are strong. It’s only useful to know the real medicinal value of this supplement.
Complete money back insurance
You have 180 days to test the additional longevity activator. It is more than enough time to decide whether or not it is successful. If you are not pleased with the tests, simply contact Zenith Labs’ customer service or call them to be reimbursed.
May be overused and exploited
Use this according to the directions of the supplier or your doctor. Don’t take too many a day or time. Although it includes natural ingredients, it does not mean that there are zero side effects or that it does not interfere with other medicines.
Resveratrol has no significant side-effect, but does interfere with blood thinners such as warfarin ( Coumadin) and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory pharmaceutical drugs (NSAIDs), including ibuprofen. Ginseng can cause insomnia, diarrhoea , vomiting, nervousness, and changes in blood pressure.
Not a substitute for medical attention
We ‘re all tempted by vitamins or natural medicines to treat a certain health problem. It isn’t necessarily a safe idea, though. When you have some chronic, serious disease, speak to your primary doctor about whether it is appropriate for you.
You need to pay extra for the delivery service
Delivery is sadly not free if you just buy one or three bottles (it will be free if you buy six bottles).
The Bottom Line
While the longevity activator was primarily intended for people in their 40s and up, we agree that young persons can also benefit from this supplement because of the various health benefits of each ingredient.
The price is not cheap (especially if you just buy one bottle), but it is important to bear in mind that this supplement is composed of 15 plus powerful clinically tested ingredients providing multiple advantages, and so the cost is still fair.
Basically, the Longevity Activator will benefit you if you want to monitor the symptoms of normal ageing, if You want to enhance your health by using natural means and if you are not taking any medications that can interfere with these ingredients.
In addition, with the 180-day money back guarantee provided by Zenith Laboratories, we see no reason why we should not at least try this extra (unless your doctor tells you otherwise).
Okay, this is what we think you need to know about the Zenith Labs Longevity Activator. We hope you will use this knowledge to determine whether or not it suits your needs.